Easter parties demand a lot of decorations using eggs. Although egg decoration has been in trend since ages, this Easter, get creative and use some out-of-the-box Easter Party decoration ideas in order to make your party stand out of the crowd. If you have kids, don’t hesitate to take their help, as this will keep them busy along with boosting their creativity. Here are a few unique Easter egg crafts that you can try.
Easter egg hanging decorations
Decorate your doorways and ceiling by hanging some dyed and hollowed eggs. Making them is so easy that even if your child will be able to do this.
- Hollow out some eggs by poking them with a needle. Wash them thoroughly and let them dry naturally.
- Dye them using bright spring colors. For dyeing instructions, refer the details on the packet of the dye color.
- Take out your Christmas ornament hooks and use hot glue to attach one on each egg.
- Tie a string or a colorful ribbon to half of the eggs and make an egg chain by altering both the egg varieties.
- Use this chain for decoration doorways, ceilings, entry door, mantel mirror, etc.
Do you know what is so special for a child’s birthday celebration? It is the birthday cake. They love the moment of cutting the birthday cake. There can be so many gifts for the child, but the center of attraction is the birthday cake. Therefore, it is worth putting a lot of time and money in planning the birthday cake.
More than the taste, we need to concentrate in shape, color, and size of the birthday cake. It is always better if we could design the birthday cake in cartoon characters that are familiar to the children. If the birthday cake is made in the birthday child’s favorite color, they will obliviously love it.
The Birthday Cake Idea
If the birthday cake has a theme or idea the attraction for it, is immense. Here are few suggestions. There are Pirates and Princesses, a classic birthday cake themes for boys and girls. They can be Cinderella Castle Cake, ice Cream Castle Cake, Pirate Cake, Pirate Ship Cake, Princess Cake, Splendid Castle Cake, and Treasure Chest Cake
Read the rest of this entry »
Whipping up a batch of cookies is one of my favorite activities at any time of the year but it is especially near to my heart at Christmas time.
I love taking raw ingredients, throwing them together (I don’t actually throw but you get the idea), dropping dollops of thick dough onto cookie sheets. Presto! 10 minutes later, a delicious, beautiful treat comes out of the oven as the entire kitchen is filled with a sweet aroma.
Yes, baking from scratch takes extra effort but it doesn’t have to be a monumental task. Some people like to make an event out of it. I love days dedicated to baking- it is so much fun. However, when the holiday activities gear up, there isn’t always multiple hours at a time to devote to baking. What to do when the hours are few but you really want to taste and share the joy of home made Christmas cookies?
Read the rest of this entry »
Corporate gifts are an important tool in the marketing communication mix. In the corporate world, gift giving can be a double-edge sword, according to the Prentice-Hall Complete Business Etiquette Handbook. On the other hand, according to A Guide to International Behavior: Do’s and Taboos Around the World, verbal communication is easily forgotten, whereas corporate favors with a company’s logo on them can reward you by directing a business decision to your advantage. There are some special occasions where such gifts can work to strengthen your business ties.
When to Offer Chocolate Corporate Favors
Use the following ideas to offer chocolate corporate favors to improving your chances in the growing business sector:
- Fundraising events: Marketing your business at events related to social causes, charity firms, schools, colleges, etc, allows you to build additional goodwill. Make the most of it by extending innovative and useful corporate favors to the prospective clients. Marketing with the logo of the company is highly popular and professional. You can customize one-liners, your business motto or inspirational messages on your gift items as well. Customized chocolate gold and silver coins are good options and different from the usual mugs, desk clocks, stationary and t-shirts that people usually give away.